- Use common practices to recruit diverse talent
- Recommend policies and practices to promote employee retention and motivation
You are an HR specialist for a company that manufactures shoes. Recently, you noticed the turnover has increased, specifically with newly hired production associates working less than 60 days. You designed an exit survey for those who recently resigned and have received 100 responses so far.
- Based on this feedback, you are asked to recommend changes to the recruiting and selection process.
- You are also asked to ensure the organization is attracting talent from a diverse pool of candidates.
The Production Associate position has not historically attracted talent from various diverse backgrounds.
- Production associates can be trained on the equipment if they have not operated the machines before.
- Associates use measuring tools but are not writing extensively or performing complex mathematical calculations.
- Although the role requires long periods of standing, some roles are performed seated. Employees usually rotate through these stations for four hours at a time.
- The company prides itself on crafting very light shoes; as such, the typical lifting weight is 25 pounds at the most.
- Production associates receive training to advance to the Production Associate II position or into lead roles.
Consider this information in conjunction with the desire to attract a more diverse talent pool and the exit survey results when making edits to the job description.
The job description and job advertisement (job posting) need to address both the turnover concerns and the attraction of diverse talent. Once you attract talent, the team will need some guidance on interviewing for selection of talent.
Furthermore, to provide a great employee experience, you will need to develop onboarding and orientation guidance that will help the department managers retain and motivate the newly hired talent.
For this project, you will be using Milestone One data and information and building upon it to develop a recruitment and retention package for a management tool. Based on feedback from your instructor, update the work you submitted for Milestone One to incorporate into this project. Add your Milestone One updated information to the following:
For talent assessment, develop (A) two interview questions that will be included in the screening process to help ensure a strong match, and, for each, (B) explain how each question will determine whether a candidate is a match. Finally, draft a memo to the department manager, including reasons for turnover issues and new steps of the onboarding and orientation process, who will implement the recommended steps, an explanation for changes, and the turnover challenges being addressed.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Turnover Analysis
- Analyze exit interview data to determine turnover reasons.
- Create a graph to show aspects of the selection and onboarding process that may be causing turnover.
- Job Description
- Edit a job description to attract matched talent.
- Address turnover reasons and strategies to attract diverse talent.
- Job Advertisement (Posting)
- Develop a job advertisement (posting) to attract diverse talent and address the positive and negative attributes of the role.
- Explain how your advertisement (posting) will attract a diverse talent pool through its use of language and description of the position.
- Interview Questions
- Develop at least two interview questions for selecting talent for this role, providing specific examples to support why these will be effective in determining if the candidate is a match.
- Describe aspects of the selection and onboarding process that may be causing the turnover, referencing the graph you created.
- Create new steps of the onboarding and orientation process to reduce turnover, providing specific examples to support your claims.
- Identify the responsible party for each step (for example, Human Resources or manager).
- Describe how new steps in onboarding and orientation processes promote retention.
- Describe how new steps in onboarding and orientation processes promote motivation.
What to Submit
To complete this entire recruitment and retention package document, review the following checklist to make sure you included all required elements:
- Turnover graph
- Edited job description
- Job advertisement (posting) with justification
- At least two interview questions
- Memo that includes:
- Turnover issues
- New processes
- Delegation of new processes
- How new steps can support retention and motivation
Recruitment and Retention Package
Submit this assignment as a Word document, 3 to 5 pages in length (not including the title page). Use double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on formatting; you can access Shapiro Library resources through the Academic Support area of the course.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!